Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection
Why get a plumbing inspection? Most buyers are unaware that building inspections do not cover plumbing and electrical components of a house. As the builder is not licensed in either, 90% of the properties that we inspect typically has two or more plumbing problems – some of which are serious and costly problems that could have been avoided with a simple pre-purchase inspection.
When purchasing a home, you’re likely stretched enough as it is with fees, insurances, stamp duty and the last thing that you need is unexpected plumbing headaches. With a thorough pre-purchase plumbing inspection, you can invest in property with the confidence that there are no water/gas leaks, issues with tree roots penetrating pipes and the overall health of the plumbing infratstructure and if/when it needs to be replaced.
Also, there are often some easy fixes that we can perform to prolong the life expectancy of your potential new home’s plumbing. Be one step ahead and call Advanced Plumbing and Gas for a thorough pre-purchase plumbing inspection that will save you money, time and stress.
What is included in a pre-purchase plumbing inspection report?
Whether you require simply deplete cleaning or a whole pipes registration, call our group of qualified and talented plumbers. As dedicated plumbers we take pride in our work to perform:
- Inspection of all water lines
- Inspection of all toilets and cisterns
- Inspection of surface water drainage
- Pressure test the water supply pipes to check for adequate pressure and that there’s no water leaks
- Inspection of all taps, flick mixers
- Inspection of all showers & baths
- Check valve maintenance on the hot water system
- Recording of sewer pipe and storm water pipe inspections using a CCTV drain camera